Test Post: Please Ignore

Pots & Ducks 002 Wm

Test post only. Apologies for intruding on your Sunday.

The ducks have been meddling with the blog settings.. doh.

2017-02-16T20:06:15+00:00 October 18th, 2015|28 Comments

1. Marian St.Clair October 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm - Reply

No bother, nice to see you today!

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm - Reply

You too Marian. Hope your garden is drying out & the damage minimal 🙁

2. Caro October 18, 2015 at 4:35 pm - Reply

I was just thinking what a lovely photo that was! It’s a pleasure to have you in my inbox on a Sunday! :o)

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 5:06 pm - Reply

It’s a very gloomy Sunday here. I was going to do some weeding and then in the end couldn’t be bothered. But, idle fingers and all that. The trouble is when you start fiddling with technology you so often set something in motion that can’t then be stopped…

3. Sheila October 18, 2015 at 4:46 pm - Reply

The best way to have someone read a post …Please Ignore..
    Giggles!

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 5:07 pm - Reply

Lol. It was worth a try.
      Welcome to rusty duck Sheila!

4. cherylwest2015 October 18, 2015 at 5:46 pm - Reply

It is very nice to find a post from you anytime. Are the ducks now in for the winter?

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 6:20 pm - Reply

They aren’t in yet, it’s a pic from last year, but that is where they’ll be living when it starts to get frosty. All tucked up in the shed.

5. Denise October 18, 2015 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Ignore Rusty Duck? Never!

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 8:55 pm - Reply

Exactly the same could be said for Much Malarkey Manor. Quieter week next week. In theory. Back soon.. x

6. Linda aka Crafty Gardener October 18, 2015 at 7:16 pm - Reply

I see new header photos … meddling is fun. I’ve been doing some too 🙂

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 8:57 pm - Reply

They’ll be restored soon. I’m done in for today. I shall go back to meddling tomorrow!

7. lynngill October 18, 2015 at 8:23 pm - Reply

where’s the robin?

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 8:59 pm - Reply

He’s back, I hope.. he’s certainly back in the garden, my constant companion. No doubt only as long as I’m good for digging up worms.

8. CJ October 18, 2015 at 8:26 pm - Reply

Such personality in those duckie heads, it’s a lovely shot. Good luck with unmeddling it all. Such things fill me with fear. At the moment I’m having trouble even turning on the television. Probably not anything on anyway. CJ xx

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 9:03 pm - Reply

I have backed out for today. There is only so much technology related angst that a person can take in one day and Mike is on his second G&T. At least I didn’t crash the whole system. That’s good isn’t it?

9. John October 18, 2015 at 9:33 pm - Reply

Ok………….

• Jessica October 18, 2015 at 11:57 pm - Reply

There’s always one… x

10. CherryPie October 19, 2015 at 12:11 am - Reply

Gotta love those ducks 🙂

Oops… You said I should ignore :-O

Hopefully you will have everything fixed soon.

As to ducks… We went out for Sunday lunch and our entertainment as we waited for lunch was the ducks capering around. A black duck every now and then started to chase all the other ducks and scatter them all over the place until they congregated back in a group. Then he did it all over again 😉

• Jessica October 19, 2015 at 9:15 pm - Reply

I’ve seen the same behaviour with swans and it was a black one again that was doing the damage. So it’s not just black sheep then…!

11. sustainablemum October 19, 2015 at 8:26 am - Reply

Ah, meddling I did some of that too and end up with some weird results! Enjoy those G&T’s!

• Jessica October 19, 2015 at 9:15 pm - Reply

It drives me to drink, it really does!

12. Sarah Shoesmith October 19, 2015 at 2:57 pm - Reply

There is nothing more likely to attract attention than a test post. It’s like when we receive an email entitled “please disregard the last email”. Can we disregard it? Not without reading it first. Would we have read it had we not seen the title of the second email? Probably not. I hope everything is under control and the G + Ts were up to scratch.

• Jessica October 19, 2015 at 9:35 pm - Reply

You’re absolutely right Sarah. Fascinating to see someone else mess up.. there but for the grace of god etc. The wine was good too. Technology related headache this morning 🙁

13. Sue October 19, 2015 at 3:00 pm - Reply

‘Please ignore’ …. you know that will make us want to come over all the more just to see what you’re up to 😉

• Jessica October 19, 2015 at 9:36 pm - Reply

It could save me so much writing time.. 😉

14. Charlie@Seattle Trekker October 19, 2015 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Made me laugh to see so many respond to your test…You have real friends out here in the internet.

• Jessica October 19, 2015 at 9:42 pm - Reply

Me too Charlie! But it had a serious side, I wanted to check that swopping post pages around didn’t break the links with Feedly, subscribers etc. Thankfully it didn’t.