A Day In The Life Of A Greenhouse

Greenhouse 007 Wm[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=

My little greenhouse

I have a love hate relationship with it if I’m honest.

It’s not the prettiest greenhouse in the world and as such not ideally positioned plum centre of the formal part of the garden. But it serves a purpose, to a point, and of course it now benefits from an open view down to the river which I’ve been enjoying over the last few days as I fire it up ready for the new season.

Starting with the outside, it’s had a facelift.

Greenhouse 001 Wm[2]

Last year it was somewhat overshadowed by the large column of ivy and clematis that grew just outside the door. I had to wait for the wrens to finish nesting before I had that down last summer.

The greenhouse was already getting full by last March too. This year I’ve started seed sowing about a month later, given the pressures of work inside the house. But back then there were also many overwintering plants, booted out already this year to life in the great outdoors courtesy of the beautiful Spring weather. They are not too far away though and will return if the nights become colder again.

Greenhouse 013 Wm[1]

There are now two roses flanking the greenhouse door.

‘Jude the Obscure’ on one side, ‘Lady Emma Hamilton’ (above) on the other.

Greenhouse 008 Wm[1]

A couple of years back Mike constructed dual purpose staging. It holds trays full of plants in the winter and early Spring then later in the year provides stout support for his tomatoes.

I’ve really got to get to grips with cordon tomatoes this year. For a start they need to go into their final pots as soon as they are ready and NOT left root constrained in too small a space with a need for twice daily watering. The seeds, all ‘Sungold’, have now germinated and with a cleared out greenhouse I will be able to get them into position that much earlier.

I also need to be a LOT more disciplined about tying them in and removing the sideshoots. We visited a big house garden sometime last summer, I forget where, but I do remember the cordons were perfectly trained to a single stem tied back with wires against the slope of the greenhouse roof. Each plant was absolutely loaded with fruit. If they can do it..

Greenhouse 010 Wm[1]

The staging on the other side of the greenhouse has been upgraded too. Mike’s parents have just moved house and I have inherited the staging from them. It works via a system of narrow trays which can be turned one way to provide a flat working area and the other to provide a receptacle for gravel, or clay pellets as I’ve used here. Thank you to Julie for the idea!

Greenhouse 011 Wm[1]

The staging is slowly filling up.

The sunlight streaming in and much needed warmth will make amends for my tardiness. I hope.

Greenhouse 012 Wm[1]

Most of the seeds are vegetables but I’ve started off some trays of annual and perennial flowers too: Cosmos, Rudbeckia, Echinacea and cornflowers. They should help to fill some of those spaces up on the bank while I wait for the more permanent planting to establish.

Above, Erigeron karvinskianus kindly donated by Em last year. They germinated in autumn and have been quietly growing over winter, putting on a bit of a spurt in the last few weeks. I’ll have loads when I get them all potted up. Em takes stunning photographs from up on Dartmoor (here).

Greenhouse 009 Wm[1]

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I want to extend the use of the greenhouse, using it as home for more delicate and exotic plants, especially bulbs which I’ve had to give up growing in the garden almost entirely.

The trouble is the mice inhabit the greenhouse too. In clearing it out I found plenty of tunnels. We’ve blocked them up as far as we can, using concrete in places. And Mike has constructed a ‘moat’ around the outside, filling it with more concrete and stones. I challenge them to tunnel in now!

Of course, they could still just saunter in through the open door, should they have a mind..

Can one obtain a stable door for a greenhouse do you think?!

Kalanchoe 'Bronze Sculpture' 001 Wm[1]

Kalanchoe ‘Bronze Sculpture’

The shape of things to come?

Linking to Julie’s Greenhouse Review at Peonies & Posies (here)

2017-03-03T11:35:58+00:00 April 10th, 2015|Tags: |86 Comments

1. Christina April 10, 2015 at 2:18 pm - Reply

It all looks very organised. For the first time in my gardening life I have mice eating through the stems of my tulips in the garden so I fully understand your problem. If it isn’t mice them it is moles casually eating through the stems that are in their path for making their tunnels. You couldn’t send Mike over here for a few days could you, I need a structure like your tomato frame for the Dahlias.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:19 pm - Reply

So sorry to hear about the mice. My advice would be to tackle the problem before it gets too bad, mice breed faster than rabbits. A fellow blogger had the idea of placing a trap next to the hole and putting a plant pot over the top. It needs to be a large pot to accommodate both the hole and the trap. Then put a stone or something on top of the pot to keep it secure. Mouse comes up through hole, finds bait.. ci si va.
      If I sent Mike over to Italy he might not come back.

2. Dorothy @ The Nature of Things April 10, 2015 at 2:20 pm - Reply

Your greenhouse looks like a very productive place and a particularly useful adjunct to your garden. I don’t have one, so I’m envious. Of course, on the other hand, it hardly ever gets cold enough here to warrant one.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:22 pm - Reply

It’s me who should be envious. And I am.

3. Alain April 10, 2015 at 2:30 pm - Reply

What an attractive greenhouse in a beautiful setting! Il looks very attractive as well as practical.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm - Reply

Ideally I’d move it, it doesn’t really belong in the main part of the garden. But at the moment it’s the only place that gets enough sun. I suppose that’s why it’s there.

4. sustainablemum April 10, 2015 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Fingers crossed, so far my bulbs seemed to have escaped the mice. For the last two years they eaten every one I have sowed except the ones from last autumn. Perhaps you should plant a section of the garden just for the mice with plants they love to eat, then they won’t want to chew on your bulbs.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:31 pm - Reply

There are so many mice, that’s the problem. But amazingly I have one clump of tulips that has survived in spite of everything. Also planted last autumn. Bog standard, a freebie as I recall… but tulips!

5. CJ April 10, 2015 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Your greenhouse is lovely, I’m very envious. Except for the mice of course. I’m laughing at the idea of them sauntering in through the door. They get in my shed somehow, I don’t think they find it difficult either. CJ xx

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:40 pm - Reply

Look out for tunnels. They think they’re so smart. Unfortunately they are.
      Thanks CJ.

6. Joanne April 10, 2015 at 3:42 pm - Reply

I think your greenhouse looks lovely, very productive & such an idyllic spot too x

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:42 pm - Reply

I hope it will be productive in another month or so. I couldn’t believe how empty it looks compared with last year! I’m a bad grower.

7. SeagullSuzie April 10, 2015 at 4:15 pm - Reply

I had to sell my lovely greenhouse as there was just no space for it in my small terraced garden. Great to see yours and I think the roses will be a real joy to you as you work. The staging looks so robust and a brilliant idea.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:47 pm - Reply

Could you get a small one to put against a wall somewhere, even if it’s a temporary structure that’s packed away when not in use?
      I’m hoping the wirework supports will keep the roses in their place. It could be a thorny business going in to pick a cucumber otherwise.

8. Angie April 10, 2015 at 4:36 pm - Reply

You are on the ball Jessica. Very neat and tidy and with the nice weather most pleasurable to get out there. I hope you’ve found the perfect solution to the mice problem. I have the same two roses – Lady Emma is gorgeous and JTO was new last year and I’ve yet to appreciate it’s beauty to the fullest.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:51 pm - Reply

Yes, JTO was new to me last year too. The scent is glorious, the best rose I’ve ever had for fragrance.

9. Donna@GardensEyeView April 10, 2015 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Oh I adore your greenhouse. Just the size I wish I had. And it glistens in the sun. We have voles who get into our raised beds and will be experimenting with a few ideas to keep them out. Rodents are hard to keep at bay.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 9:54 pm - Reply

I’ll be interested to see what you do. It is very hard. They breed so fast and how ever many we eradicate there are more out in the woods waiting to move in. I have been on the point of giving up on many an occasion, they are so destructive.

10. Alison April 10, 2015 at 4:45 pm - Reply

That is a very pleasant view of the greenhouse in your first shot. I like the way it’s situated. Your dual purpose staging is very clever. I am very bad at training my tomatoes too. I start out very disciplined, but at some point, it gets away from me and I give up. Hope you manage to keep the mice out.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:00 pm - Reply

I so agree re tomatoes, I’m exactly the same. But this year WILL be different… oh yes.

11. Anne Wheaton April 10, 2015 at 4:49 pm - Reply

What a beautifully well ordered greenhouse. Mine contains only two gutters of veg seed, the discarded canes from last years tomatoes (must see if I could copy Mike’s idea), rather too many weeds and a hole in the dirt where a rabbit sneaked in and took up residence some time during the winter.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:02 pm - Reply

A rabbit! Is it still there? Think of all the baby bunnies.. eating your salad leaves..!!

12. Helen April 10, 2015 at 4:50 pm - Reply

It looks fab and it’s bigger than mine so I am instantly jealous. I have staging which you can flip over. I’ve found plants do better on the gravel, I think they are encouraged by the humidity and put in better growth.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:04 pm - Reply

That’s good to hear Helen. I’ve been hoping as I’ve been watering that the clay will soak up the excess moisture and release it back gradually. It certainly looks very smart if nothing else.

13. jenhumm116 April 10, 2015 at 5:11 pm - Reply

I think it’s looking great. And surely an even lovelier spot to potter now you’ve opened up the view!

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:07 pm - Reply

This is the first time I’ve had a greenhouse in the many years I’ve been gardening. I wouldn’t be without it now.

14. Amy April 10, 2015 at 5:36 pm - Reply

I love the staging… and I try not to envy anyone their greenhouses… 😉 I have been starting to plant my tomatoes into a rapidly created bit of bed – the whole tomato project was spur-of-the-moment and utterly unplanned, but they’ve grown like anything! But seeing your greenhouse preparations, perhaps I will try to keep some in pots as was the original idea…

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:10 pm - Reply

I’d much prefer to be able to grow them in open ground, so much easier. It’s so wet here that’s the problem. Whenever I’ve tried they always succumb to blight. If you can keep yours adequately watered they’ll be fine!

15. Julie April 10, 2015 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Thank you for joining in this month Jessica – I have really enjoyed having a look around your greenhouse! It looks beautifully situated – especially with all that hard standing space around it and I love the idea of roses by the door. Your tomato supports are enviable – I will be trying to grow mine as cordons but do not have a great reputation for sticking to the regime – by late summer they are usually quite wild. I am glad that you were able to find the clay pellets – I find they really help to absorb water and keep the atmosphere damp as the temperatures rise (as well as looking nice). Good luck with all those seedlings and I do hope you have managed to solve the mice problem – it would be a shame to not use all that lovely space for growing bulbs in the winter.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 10:15 pm - Reply

Hi Julie and welcome to rusty duck.
      The pellets look really good. I did read somewhere that they deter slugs as well, so that’s another bonus. Apparently the texture irritates the slug’s skin. It’s so easy to let the tomatoes get out of control, especially as we all lead such busy lives these days, it’s not always possible to check them every day.

16. Amy at love made my home April 10, 2015 at 7:30 pm - Reply

I will get to the greenhouse, but oh my, the kalanchoe….. be still my beating heart, I need to see more!!! The greenhouse looks great! So much going on and growing like crazy, you have been and will be very busy, but happy I am sure. Can Mike make a sort of sliding affair that would allow you to have the door open and a bottom board that will keep out the mice (greedy little wotsits…)? Hope you have fun out there, the roses sound gorgeous! xx

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:01 pm - Reply

I was thinking of some sort of wire mesh screen that I could pull across. But it would probably have to go up to the top of the frame or the mice would just climb up it. Unless it was electrified of course… 🙂

17. Denise April 10, 2015 at 7:41 pm - Reply

Looking very tickety-boo, if I may make so bold. Love the staging/tomato support. Most inspired! Our greenhouse is looking almost as organised except at the beginning of the week I planted out the sweet peas I started off last Autumn into their growing tubs with very tall willow canes for support, thinking they’d be okay outside now and voila! Bloomin’ frost! So they are now standing back inside the greenhouse and I have to perform inelegant sashaying around them to water the seedlings at the back.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:18 pm - Reply

Up until recently the greenhouse floor was covered with plants I’ve bought over the winter and not yet got in the ground, so I sympathise. It’s forecast to get colder again at night this weekend so they will be back..

18. Kris P April 10, 2015 at 9:10 pm - Reply

I imagine I’d be very happy puttering about in that greenhouse. What a pretty location for it! I’m also impressed by how well-organized the area is. You’re off to a great start with your seedlings too. Greenhouses are uncommon in private gardens here and our year-round warmish temperatures don’t necessitate them but I covet one nonetheless.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:25 pm - Reply

The English are past masters at greenhouses. Needs must! The sort I covet are the old fashioned Victorian style, with glass set into wooden or metal frames mounted on a brick built plinth. I’d love to have dirt borders inside the structure but a concrete floor would be more practical. Bomb mouse proof.

19. Colleen April 10, 2015 at 9:55 pm - Reply

For some reason – can’t imagine why – the idea of Jude the Obscure and Lady Emma in close proximity made me laugh.

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:30 pm - Reply

They would have made an odd couple. Jude fades to a rather insipid colour. Lady H screams to the end. I’ll give it another year but I may end up moving one of them.

20. mattb325 April 10, 2015 at 11:14 pm - Reply

I do love your greenhouse. Mine is nothing more than the back veranda covered with a clear polycarbonate roof (which often means frozen plants)! We have mice here, too, but never in sufficient numbers to worry about unless they get into the house – outside there too many birds and snakes to feast on the little rodents 🙂

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:36 pm - Reply

Snakes. That’s what I need.
      We seem to support a fairly healthy population of owls on the strength of the available food supply, but even they are not keeping up.

21. wherethejourneytakesme April 10, 2015 at 11:37 pm - Reply

I really miss my greenhouse – it blew down with the gales of 2010 perhaps just as well or else with last years flood it would have been floating in the sea! Not that I had much in it mainly storage for the bags of manure. Yours is certainly looking good and I like the idea of the roses either side. Not sure I have any advice to keep out the mice other than a tiny electric fence across the doorway!

• Jessica April 10, 2015 at 11:56 pm - Reply

I was trying to pretty it up a bit with the roses but these fragrant ones should add a certain ambience! You never know, perhaps they will even put the mice off the food scent. Now wouldn’t that be good.

22. Sigrun April 11, 2015 at 6:47 am - Reply

It IS nice, I would like to have a greenhouse! Oh mice, that is bad. But you have a very talented husband!

Sigrun

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:34 pm - Reply

He needs to be! Thanks Sigrun

23. Mark and Gaz April 11, 2015 at 9:21 am - Reply

Extending its purpose for exotics sounds a great idea. We love your greenhouse btw, and it’s position is beautiful!

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:37 pm - Reply

I don’t get as much use out of it as I should, especially in winter. And as it has power, I can heat it.

24. Em April 11, 2015 at 11:05 am - Reply

My mum will be delighted they’ve germinated too! You have magic green fingers….x

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:39 pm - Reply

They’ve done incredibly well… I’ve finished pricking them out now and I have 29 pots full!!

25. Sue@GLAllotments April 11, 2015 at 12:42 pm - Reply

The reason that we ended up completely paving our garden greenhouse was because of mice,This I tried sowing some echinacea seeds taken from a plant last year. None have germinated so I don’t know whether the seed was viable. Did you chill yours before sowing?

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:44 pm - Reply

I’ve started by clearing the floor, giving them fewer places to hide and so I can see more easily if new tunnels appear. If they do, paving the floor over is the next step.
      I didn’t chill the seed, just followed the directions on the packet. They haven’t germinated yet, but it’s only been a few days. I’ll report back.

26. woolythymes April 11, 2015 at 1:43 pm - Reply

my little plastic paned greenhouse has never been more than a potting shed….I’ve never been able to get the temperature controlled right…either too cold or blistering hot. BUT….it’s cute, so it stays!!! 🙂

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:45 pm - Reply

Blistering hot is a problem for me too, as the greenhouse doesn’t have much ventilation. I can heat it well enough, but not keep it cool. I’ve registered 40C in there before now.

27. Suffolk Pebbles April 11, 2015 at 2:26 pm - Reply

and so the mouse saga continues … but your greenhouse looks perfect to me. Ours is what we call a ‘semi-greenhouse’ having been adapted from a shed on the allotment, so you can see why I look at yours with a quiet envy!

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:46 pm - Reply

It’s the first proper greenhouse I’ve ever had. My last one was a converted summer house!!

28. Vera Coe April 11, 2015 at 4:59 pm - Reply

Lester want to make a greenhouse but I still favour a poly tunnel, mostly because I think it will get done quicker than if he builds one. But I do like yours, and it fits well in your garden. Meanwhile, our 2015 seed packets remain unopened as we continue to plod on with the house and getting things tidied up here!

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:50 pm - Reply

I would love to have a polytunnel too, it’s finding enough flat land, which sounds silly on three acres, but the only place is over the lawn!

29. Chloris April 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm - Reply

You are beautifully organised. I am giving up growing tomatoes, they are so demanding of space, water and feed. I shall look forward to seeing yours all cordonned and controlled, fruiting beautifully. I wonder what else you will be growing in the greenhouse.

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:54 pm - Reply

Growing tomatoes is a labour of love, literally. I can’t stand the things. If I find one lurking in a meal somewhere I have to pick every little bit out. No, they are all for Mike. We’ll see how long cordonned and controlled lasts..

30. Jo April 11, 2015 at 7:16 pm - Reply

I had to laugh at your caption ‘My little greenhouse’. My greenhouse is 6X4, now that really is a little greenhouse. I’m very envious of yours, all those extra tomato plants I could fit in that.

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 8:55 pm - Reply

It was meant as a term of endearment rather than a description of size. Although if someone were to offer me a bigger one..

31. Sarah April 11, 2015 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Your greenhouse looks to be very well positioned Jessica, close to the house for easy access and and with a view too. The surrounding hard standing must be useful when it comes to moving plants on. I haven’t got a greenhouse, just a wooden three tier grow house, which after almost 15 years of use is disintegrating so I’ve been looking at alternatives. Meanwhile I’m direct sowing at the allotment as much as possible and this afternoon have sown rocket, beetroot and perpetual spinach. In fact the allotment is filling up quite rapidly this year as I’ve sown loads of flowers, including a wildflower patch. Now my children are at university I thought I would rather have flowers than vegetable gluts. But what wouldn’t I give for an Alitex greenhouse and the garden to position it in. We went to the Alitex headquarters near Petersfield a few weeks ago ….. One day maybe when we move to our dream cottage in the country.

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 9:07 pm - Reply

I’ve been looking at grow houses today, to use as an upright cold frame as I’m running out of space. I also thought that having shelves above ground level might help in my battle with slugs and mice. Sounds like you’ve had a very productive day! I had intended to grow fewer vegetables this year, they take up so much time. But now it’s come to it I can’t resist.

32. Cathy April 11, 2015 at 10:02 pm - Reply

Your tomato growing is a very noble gesture in the circumstances… ;

• Jessica April 11, 2015 at 10:43 pm - Reply

I thought so too. The merest hint of ingratitude and the whole lot will be booted out and replaced with something far more exciting.

33. hoov April 12, 2015 at 1:55 am - Reply

Your greenhouse looks beautiful to me. I’m also going to try cordoning tomatoes this year, in a new shade house. The shade cloth is more to keep the rodents out than to shade the plants, but the shade will prevent sunburn. I’m not confident of success–time will tell. Good luck to you with the cordoning!

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 8:34 pm - Reply

Good luck to both of us!

34. Indie April 12, 2015 at 2:36 am - Reply

Looks so great! I’m learning how to use my new greenhouse, and still getting the hang of keeping the temperatures where they need to be. So far it still gets decently cold sometimes in the night, but then the sun cooks the seedlings in the day. My poor first tomato seedlings! At least they are still hanging on. You look like you have so many great things going on there. Good luck keeping the mice out!

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Yes, cooking is a problem. In an ideal world a greenhouse should have some shading. I need to investigate this too.

35. Linda P April 12, 2015 at 8:09 am - Reply

It’s that time of the year when the big pots start being placed in rows in our covered yard in readiness for the growing tomato plants. It’s a useful space, but tomato plants take up a lot of room. I’m envious of your greenhouse facility and everything looks very organised.. All the best with the mice problem and your work in the greenhouse, whatever you’re growing there.

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 8:57 pm - Reply

They do take up a lot of room. Hopefully less this year, if I can get them properly trained. Mine usually end up taking over, to the point where I can’t easily get through the door!

36. elaine April 12, 2015 at 3:04 pm - Reply

I love my greenhouse which like yours is always a hive of activity – I really wouldn’t be without it even though it is in totally the wrong place. It was there when we moved in and we couldn’t be bothered to move it – slap bang in the middle of the garden – hey ho.

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 8:59 pm - Reply

Yes, exactly the same here. One day I hope we will get round to moving it, but it’s not a priority.

37. Marian St.Clair April 12, 2015 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Don’t know how I missed this post, must have had my head in a hole somewhere. I like the new tutors at the greenhouse entrance, the old ivy was a mess, wasn’t it? Everything looks so well organized now. I’m sympathetic about your mouse wars, as I’m currently waging battle with voles, and know how impossible it is sometimes.

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 9:02 pm - Reply

The ivy was a mess. I think maybe it was originally a clematis tied to a pole and the ivy moved in and took over. I tried to move the clematis, but I don’t think it survived sadly.

38. paxton3 April 12, 2015 at 8:45 pm - Reply

Oooh I get all excited seeing little pots on staging in a greenhouse.
    Leanne xx

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 9:03 pm - Reply

Me too. This time of year is full of promise. Then it all gets on top of me and I give up!

39. Linda aka Crafty Gardener April 12, 2015 at 11:43 pm - Reply

What a start yo’ve got with all those pots of seeds starting to sprout. Good luck incepting the mice out, seems if there is a will they will find a way but at least you have made it more difficult.

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Clearing the floor area has made it a lot easier to see where they are getting in. No sign of them since. Perhaps they prefer more cover. I’m hoping..

40. Sarah April 13, 2015 at 8:51 pm - Reply

We have inherited a greenhouse and it is quite exciting being able to sow so many more seeds. I love Mike’s dual purpose staging that is a great idea! Sarah x

• Jessica April 13, 2015 at 9:13 pm - Reply

This is the first time I’ve had a greenhouse, having inherited it too. I wouldn’t be without one now.

41. bushbernie April 15, 2015 at 12:27 am - Reply

I have a shadehouse, which is something similar although its top and sides are covered in shadecloth, not glass. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with it. There are plants growing in beds, but unfortunately there is a thug growing in there. It’s the Giant Sword Fern and it is a giant. I have to pull out huge clumps of it about twice a year. I’ve tried growing other things in the beds, but nothing else will stay the course. Alongside the beds, at one end is a shelved area, but it is way too small and goes unused most of the time. I would love a larger working area. One day, maybe!

• Jessica April 15, 2015 at 9:26 am - Reply

It demonstrates the difference between our respective climates. I need to increase the warmth, you need to lower it. There are pros and cons of both I guess. I feel just the same about my greenhouse though.. a protected working area must be one of those things that, how ever big it is, it is never big enough!

42. casa mariposa April 16, 2015 at 2:16 am - Reply

I would love to have a greenhouse! Sigh….

• Jessica April 17, 2015 at 7:42 pm - Reply

You do a great job with your gro-lights!

43. Atlas Sheds January 25, 2017 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Looks very organised compared to the messy excuse of a greenhouse in my back garden!

• Jessica January 25, 2017 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Thanks, wish I could say it looked like that all the time!!